How to Add Ringtones to iPhone from Computer – Learn helpful ways to import your own composed music and ringtones on your iPhone iTunes Music Library from the computer.
Apple has developed an Amazing iTunes Library that has changed the way we experience listening to Music and Ringtones using the external Musial Players.
In this article, I will walk you through a step by step guide on how to add ringtones to the iPhone from your computer.
Let’s get started!
How To Add Custom Ringtones To iPhone From Computer
- First off, you need to make sure you select the MUSIC category from the drop-down menu.
- Next from the left side panel, select SONGs.
- Let’s say, you have selected the mp3 file for the song that you want to convert it to a RINGTONE.
- Now, drag the selected mp3 song to the music library.
- Right-click on the file, and select SONG INFO.
- Click on the Options tab and check both Starts & Stop and specify the period at any time you want to play it but remember the period must be 30 seconds.
- Click OK.
Next, click on FILE and go to Convert >> Create AAC Version and Drag the AAC file on the Desktop (If you want you can delete all files just leave the AAC version of the song).
- Now, right-click on the AAC version select and RENAME.
Note: If you cannot see the extension at the end of the file name then you have to do the following steps.
- Open the Start menu, search for the file options.
- Click on, File Explorer Options
- Click on View Tab under Advanced settings uncheck the option that says hide extensions for known file types and then click OK.
Hopefully, you will be able to see the extension of the file and you can edit it just to place A with R.
- Hit ENTER and click YES.
Now let see how to add this created ringtones to the iOS device.
How to Add Ringtones to Your iOS Device?
In order to add custom ringtones to the iPhone or iPad or iPod, you need to connect your iOS device to your computer.
- In the computer, on the left side panel, you’ll see the devices category and one of the options is the Tones.
- Click on it and just drag the Tone to the Tones area.
- That’s it.
How to Newly Added Ringtones on iPhone?
- Go to Settings, and select Sounds, and then you can check your newly added Ringtone in the ringtone area.
- Select the Ringtone and keep it as your preferred Ringing Tone for all of your incoming calls.
Also, May Interest You
- QR Code Generator with Logo
- Best Bottleneck Calculator for Beginners
- How Late Does USPS Deliver Packages on Saturday
- How To Delete Your Stockx Account Online
- How To Find The IMEI Number Without Phone
- How To View Blurred Text On Course Hero
There are several effective ways to add ringtones to the iPhone from the computer but, the above-mentioned method does not ask you to install applications from App Store; instead, you can simply make use of your built-in features on Apple iOS.
Hope, I have fulfilled your requirement.
Please, do let us know through the comment box for any difficulty that you are going through while adding ringtones to the iPhone from the Computer.