Most esteemed online sneaker trading store StockX had a data hack with over 6.7 million records stolen. StockX, even though claims that the information has been taken away, was only general information, and there is no personal bank information was compromised; this made the understandably sent users fluster.
Even though many users hurried to delete their accounts in StockX, they realized no “Delete Account” option. But we are here to make things perfect for you and give you information on deleting your account and letting you know the information in StockX about you.
Table of Contents
How to Deactivate StockX Account 2023
Pick what you want to delete.
Delete your information in billing: To delete all the billing and shipping addresses linked with your account in StockX by using the option. From the database, in StockX the information about banking that includes your debit and credit card numbers will clear with this option.
Using this option, you can only delete the information regarding billing, but it is still active, and you can access it. Go to the settings page if you want to brighten the information regarding bank, billing, debit, and credit cards.
Deactivate or Suspend Your Account: You can temporarily deactivate your selling and purchasing activity using this option. Your account is active, and you can access it; the only thing is you can’t make any transactions. You can reactivate your account later.
Delete Your Account: By using this account, you can altogether remove your account and your information in the billing, after using this option once you can’t recover your account later.
Through the contact page, you need to contact StockX support then delete or deactivate your account.
To Delete Your Account In StockX On PC
If you search your account and your profile by this time, you know that there is no option to delete your account in StockX.
- First, go to the StockX Web Page and sign in your account on PC and then DELETE your account in StockX.
- If you want to delete your account in StockX, you need to go to the contact support page in StockX, and you can see an option to create a case to delete your account.
- Firstly, fill the form with the email address, then leave blank for the Primary Order Number field, in the type option choose the account, and in subtype wish to Delete account/Billing.
Finally, in the description field request to delete your account.
To Delete Your Account In StockX On Android App
To delete your account in StockX using the mobile app, you need to follow the same procedure.
- Firstly, on the app, you need to sign in your account, then at the panel in the bottom, you can see the Account option then tap on that.
- Go down by scrolling; you can see the Help option tap on that.
You can see the Contact Us option at the bottom of the page, which leads to creating a case page where you fill the email address, type, subtype, and description.
What Will Happen To Your Account After Deleting It
Check your spam folder in an email if you request to delete your account in StockX because you will receive an email that your account has successfully deleted. If you want to check twice, go to the StockX account website and sign in with your details.
You need to keep a note that if you delete your account in Stock X once, you can’t create a different account with the previous account bank details.
To create a new account, you need to wait for 28 weeks or create it with varying aspects of the bank and new email addresses.
The Information StockX Account Has About You:
For creating personalized ads, select the best products, and check out faster, so the StockX account collects your data.
Not only do they raise your general information which you give them, but they also collect other information.
- Technical information: This information includes your IP address, which browser you use to access the site, and to know the operating system of your device.
- Details regarding your visits: This information includes when it means the date and at what time you visited the page, how much longer you visited the page, and your interaction with the page.
Your Data In StockX Stays for How Long
When you delete your account in StockX, they claim that they would remove most of your data, but some of your data will remain for six years.
Only under a few conditions, you can request to withdraw your data used by writing to the StockX at email@example.com.
Also, May Interest You
- How to Clear the Event Log in Windows 10
- Turn Off Avast Secure Browser At Startup
- How To Search Deleted Tweets
- How Do I Change The Tick Speed In Minecraft
These are the easy ways to delete your account in StockX and to retain your data if you want to. You can also create a new account if you’re going to develop.