If you’re fond of preparing your Instagram stories or photos before posting them, planning out photos in advance is an efficient use of any spare moments. People often ask where they can find their Instagram draft posts. There’ll be no point in prepping things in advance if they don’t turn up at the moment.
It was founded by Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger in October 2010 and has millions of active users. In addition to sharing photos, users can also post videos to their friends, family, or followers.
The app is free for all users but it offers premium features such as the ability to upload videos up to 1080p HD quality (compared to the maximum of 480p on the regular version).
You can also send private messages to other people who are following you. You can follow other accounts and see what they post.
Android and iOS devices can both use the app.
Instagram Drafts: How to find them:
Your smartphone or tablet should be open to the Instagram app.
- In the top right corner, click on the profile icon.
- Click on “Your Activity” at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the “Recent Photos” link under “Activity”.
- A list of recently uploaded images will appear.
- Select one image from this list and tap on it.
- This will take you to the photo details page where you can view the image in full-screen mode.
- If you want to save the image, click on the three dots button located next to the image title.
- From here, you can choose to either “Save Image” or “Share Photo”.
- Save the image if you wish to keep it for yourself. Otherwise, select “Share Photo’ and add some comments about the picture.
- Once done, tap on “Done”.
- You will now be able to view more pictures after your image was saved into your account.
- Repeat steps 6 through 12 to view more images.
How do I find my Instagram drafts on my Android device?
If you are using an Android device, open Instagram.
- To access the ‘Your Activity‘ section, click the profile icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select ‘Drafts‘ from the menu.
- Here you can view all the images that have been shared by you in the past.
- To view an individual draft, simply tap on the image thumbnail.
- You can then view the image in full screen mode.
- If you want to save it, click on the three dot menu button located next to the photo title.
- From here, you can either ‘save’ the image or ‘share’ it.
- Save the image if you want to keep it for yourself otherwise select ‘share’ and add some comment about the picture.
- Once done, tap on the ‘done’ button.
- Now repeat steps 4 through 9 to view more images.
FAQs – Finding Drafts on Instagram
Q: What does ‘Drafts’ mean?
A: Drafts are temporary versions of an image that you have created. They allow you to preview the image before sharing it publicly.
Q: Can I edit my draft?
A: Yes, you can always change the text, tags, location, etc.
Q: Where do I find my drafts?
A: To access them, open the Instagram app on your phone or tablet. Then, tap on the profile icon at top right corner of the home screen. Next, scroll down until you reach ‘Your activity’ section. Finally, click on ‘drafts’ link.
Q: How do I delete my drafts?
A: Go to ‘Your activity‘ section and then click on ‘delete drafts’ link.
Please feel free to leave a comment below if you have any questions regarding finding drafts on Instagram.