Users can save drafts of their Instagram posts and reels so they can find them later. Many Instagrammers save their Instagram Reels as drafts so they can find them later. Moreover, since reel videos cannot be scheduled on Instagram, people prefer to save reels as drafts in case they plan to publish them at a later date with all the necessary edits and touch ups.
Since the ‘Save as Draft‘ option is highlighted on the share page, most people know how to use the draft feature for reels. However, you may have trouble finding your Reel drafts on Instagram. Unlike Instagram posts, draft reels won’t appear while you record a reel or watch someone else’s reel.
It’s very easy to find reel drafts on Instagram if you know what to do. I will show you how to do that in this article.
Instagram Reel Drafts – How To Find Them On Instagram?
If you want to find reel drafts on Instagram, then there are many ways to do that. You can use different apps or websites for finding reel drafts on Instagram. But these methods are not so effective as they take too much time. So, we have come up with an easier method which is more efficient than other methods. This method is called “insta-draft”.
What Is Insta-Draft?
Insta-Draft is a free app available on both Android and iOS devices. It has been developed by a team of developers who are working hard day and night to make sure that their users get all the features they need.
The main purpose of this app is to help its users to find reel drafts on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc. The app also helps them to share those reel drafts on their own accounts.
Features Of Insta-DraftApp:
- Search For Reel Drafts: You can search for reel drafts using the keywords or hashtags related to your project. Once you type the keyword or hashtag, the app will display all the reel drafts posted by people who are sharing their projects.
- Share Your Reel Drafts: Tap on the share button and choose “Reel Draft” from the list if you find any reel drafts you like.
- Follow Other People: Using the feed, you can see other people’s reel drafts whose reel drafts you like.
- Save Your Favorite Reel Drafts: With this application, you can save drafts of your favorite reels and access them later.
- Add Tags: You can add tags to your reel drafts. By using these tags, you will be able to easily find the reel drafts you need.
- Rate & Comment: The star icon allows you to give feedback on reel drafts. If you’re busy and don’t have time to read every post, you can rate and comment on reel drafts.
- Download Reel Drafts: When you download a reel draft, you will be given a link to view it on your computer screen.
- Like/Comment/Share: You can like, comment and share reel drafts. This feature allows you to interact with others.
- Export Reel Drafts: This feature lets you export your reel drafts into PDF format.
- View Profile: You can view profile details of the person who shared the reel draft.
- Hide Reel Drafts: By hiding a reel draft, you can hide it from your feed.
- Remove Reel Drafts: With this feature, you can remove a reel draft from your feed.
- Report Reel Drafts: Using this feature, you can report a reel draft if you think it violates the rules of Instagram.
- Archive Reel Drafts: Archiving a reel draft means saving it in your archive folder. Later, you can access it anytime you want.
- Delete Reel Drafts: Deleting a reel draft removes it completely from your feed.
- Change Background Color: You can change the background color of your feed.
- Customize Feed: You can customize your feed according to your preferences.
- Update App: You can update the app when it gets updated.
- Help: You can ask questions regarding the app through the help section.
How to find reel drafts on Instagram?
Steps as follows:
- Open the app and login to your Instagram account.
- In the top right corner of the app, click the search bar and type your project’s keywords or hashtags.
- You will see a new page containing all Instagram reel drafts once you click the search button.
- Tap on the share button after selecting the reel draft you wish to share.
- Choose the option of “reel draft” from the list and tap on the OK button.
- The reel draft will be added to your feed.
- To save the reel draft, tap on the star icon located next to the reel draft.
- You can also like, comment and share the reel draft.
- You can also rate and comment on the reel draft.
- You can also download the reel draft.
- You can also hide the reel draft from your feed by tapping on the three dots icon located next to the name of the reel draft.
- Tap on the trashcan icon to delete the reel draft.
- The reel draft can also be reported if you believe it violates Instagram’s terms and conditions.
- Tap the archive icon to archive the reel draft.
- The update icon can also be tapped to update the app.
- You can also change the background color of the feed by tapping on the color icon.
- You can also customize the feed according to your preferences
FAQs – Finding Reel Drafts on Instagram
Q. Do I have a public or private reel draft?
A. The reel draft will only be visible to people you follow if you are logged into your Instagram account.
The reel draft is visible to everyone if you are not logged into Instagram.
Q. Is it possible to share a reel draft without an internet connection?
A. The reel draft will not be visible in such cases. However, you can still download the reel draft.
With Instagram, you can post images, videos, text, links, locations, hashtags, and more. It is one of the most popular social media platforms among users around the world. In this article, you’ll learn how to find drafts on Instagram and how to use it effectively.
Also, may interest you:
- How to View Drafts on Facebook Mobile?
- What Are The Most Viewed YouTube Videos In 24 Hours?
- How To Convert YouTube Videos To MP3?
- Chegg Answers Free