Tinder is one of the most popular web applications. It’s a dating app where people get matched as per their profile. Although it’s a dating app.
Tinder is somewhat strict on reporting.
If someone does not like your activities, they have a right to report against the person. If you are a regular user of Tinder, you might be aware of its rules and regulations; however, if you encounter this code 40303 while logging in to your accounts, your account has blocked on Tinder.
This code will be shown by Tinder only when they have received enough cases of the report against you.
Therefore there are many ways to solve this problem.
This ban could be permanent if you did not reach out to the Tinder support and object the prohibition.
So, how, in this blog, we are going to help you out by telling you how to get unbanned on Tinder?
Two Approaches Can Help You to Retrieve Your Tinder Account!!
- You can contact the Tinder Support Team.
- Create a new tinder account for a fresh start.
Let’s discuss the ways one by one.
How to Seek Support From Tinder Support?
If you cannot log in to the Tinder account, you can approach Tinder’s support team by messaging them. But keep this thing in mind that account has banned because many people reported you or you had outraged their essential rules.
Here are a Few Steps to Contact Tinder Customer Support.
- Go to your mail and write an email regarding the issue you are facing.
- Make sure that you are gracious and polite in your mail as it will help you
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Create a New Account After Getting Banned From Tinder
In the previous method, we have seen that you can send an email, but in case if you did not get any response for a long time and want to use Tinder again, then the only option is to open a new account.
Let’s see the stepwise process.
If you want to make a new account on Tinder on IOS, then follow the below steps.
Steps for Creating a New Tinder Account on IOS
- Since you are creating a new account, you have to delete the existing Tinder app from your device.
- Next, you have to create a new Facebook account to create a new Tinder account easily.
- Since Tinder can trace your IP address, you need to download and add a VPN program on your iPad or iPhone to protect your new account.
- Now, operate the VPN service on your device.
- And finally, reinstall the Tinder app to your mobile device and login to your new account.
If you require making a new account on Android, then follow further steps.
Steps for Creating a New Tinder Account on Android
- First of all, you have to clear the cache and data. And you can delete them from storage after going in the settings section.
- And deinstall the existing Tinder application from your mobile phone.
- For creating a new account, you have to create a new Facebook account.
- Since Tinder can track the IP addresses, you have to be careful; therefore, you need to download and add a VPN program on your iPad or iPhone to protect your new account.
- Ultimately, Go to the play store and again install the Tinder app and connect it with your new Facebook account.
How to Save Yourself from Getting Banned on Tinder?
The best way to avoid getting banned on Tinder is don’t break the rule associated with the Tinder. If you are not aware of the rules, let’s see the rules to save ourselves from getting banned.
- The first and essential requirement is that your age must have attained the age of 18.
- You have to be respectful and reasonable with everyone.
- Do not make anyone uncomfortable by commenting on any sexist, racist, or offensive way.
- Make sure that you do not involve in religion or politics talks.
- Avoid posting any offensive, intimate, or bare photos on your profile.
- Do not disseminate any personal information about anyone else.
- Be genuine, and do not use any fake account.
If you get banned and want to cancel your Tinder subscription, then follow the below steps.
Steps for Canceling Your Tinder Subscriptions
If you are paying the subscription fee to the Tinder or a paying member, you need to cancel the subscription from saving yourself from future payments.
If you think that deleting the app from your device will help you, I must tell you that your efforts will go in vain if you did not follow the right approach.
Steps for Cancelling Tinder Subscription for iOS:
- Just open your device and go to the Settings.
- Then tap on your name, and you will find the section of subscription on the opening page.
- Then cancel your subscription; now you are safe from future payments.
Steps for Cancelling Tinder Subscription on Android:
- Just go to the Google Play Store.
- Tap on the Menu option and go to Subscriptions.
- Get the Tinder subscription option on the opening screen and cancel your Tinder subscription.
Also, May Interest You: