The users of Microsoft Outlook often report about the error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]. It is one of the most common Outlook errors that might restrict you from accessing the platform seamlessly.
Here, we will try to provide you four simple solutions to solve this error.
Also, we will explain the probable reasons causing this error so that you know when and why it’s happening.
Microsoft Outlook is a part of our daily communication, helping us to send and receive emails and stay connected with everyone.
Whether you use Outlook for your business or personal work, the best aspect of this platform is its organized email management system. It lets you easily organize your emails like user or client accounts. However, Outlook also shows you a maximum number of errors.
No more worries as this guide are all about how easily you can fix the [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error on Outlook.
So, without any further delay, let’s proceed to the probable reasons for this error first.
Table of Contents
How to Fix [pii_email_096d854470c8a6a62b16] Error 2020
The Probable Reasons Causing This Error:
Outlook shows this error for multiple reasons. Check whether your reason is listed below or is it something bigger.
When you use multiple Outlook accounts and don’t clear the cache regularly, this error occurs.
If you do not use the web application of Microsoft Outlook, this error might occur.
Sometimes installing the software application on your PC can cause this error.
You might have installed the broken version of Outlook, which needs to be updated to the latest version.
Methods to Solve Error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]
This Outlook error can be resolved by following some simple methods, which we will discuss below. Based on the cause, try the most suitable method. If nothing works, contact Microsoft for further instructions.
Step 1: Clear Cache And Cookies
Clearing cache and cookies are important since it keeps the data fresh by making your previous strings clean. To clear cache and cookies from your device, follow the steps below.
- Close MS Outlook app, wait for some time and reopen it.
- Close your multiple accounts (if you have).
- Now, all you need to do is install the latest version of MS Outlook.
- If you are using an old version and it asks for an update, do it immediately and restart your device.
- Once you’ve followed all these steps, open Outlook and see if the error is solved. If not, try the second method.
Step 2: Fix Outlook Version And Update To Latest Version
Outlook error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] can be the sign of a corrupted version of MS Outlook software installed in your device. It can be due to some problem in the installation process too. Also, sometimes your Outlook email account might discord with other accounts.
Follow the steps below to solve it.
- Remove the corrupted version of MS Outlook from your device.
- Install the latest version from the official website of Microsoft Outlook.
Step 3: How To Use The Web Application Of Outlook
You can avoid this error code by choosing the Outlook App in the navigation panel, which you can easily find at the top corner when you click on options.
- Using the light edition of the checkbox and clicking on the Save button are recommended.
- Signing up from the light edition with your registered MS Outlook account is recommended.
Step 4: Update Outlook If You Are You Are Using Outdated Version
Sometimes, the version you are using gets outdated and therefore, you have to uninstall this old version. Before switching to an updated version, make sure your PC supports the latest version.
- If error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] occurs, you need to uninstall the old version but before uninstalling, make sure all your data is secured.
- When your version of Office includes Outlook, you might need to back up your files.
The best task would be to transfer Outlook data files from one computer to another.
Also, May Interest You
- How To Close Your Stockx Account
- How To Find Out IMEI Number Without Phone
- This App Has Been Blocked For Your Protection Error In Windows 10
- How To Get Rid Of Bytefence Windows 10
Now that you know the different methods to stop [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] showing on your Outlook, try them yourself. Our attempt was to provide you with all the probable causes and solutions of this error code. Hope it helps.
However, if you are still facing this issue and nothing works, it might be even a bigger problem. In such cases, you need to contact the Microsoft Outlook Team for further instructions.