Hope! You enjoy reading this QR Code Generator Guide and fun learning too!
Today, we are going to learn on a topic that is on huge demand and will try to give you detailed points on how to make your own QR Code using several online free tools available handily and would the person behind and why he developed QE Code for himself?
Let’s get started!
Table of Contents
History & Discovery of QR Code
To start with, due to massive economic growth in JAPAN, there was a huge expansion going on from Selling Clothes to a vivid range of commodities in Super Markets.
When it comes to Barcode – There were no problems while billing (Their major job is to scan and display the price of the commodities).
To track the available products, generate exact billing information and transfer the data; a machine-readable optical label type of Matrix Barcode (Two-Dimensional (2D) – Scans (horizontally and vertically), Track and Generate) contains entire data about the product/item to which it is been attached.
Who Invented Barcodes?
The barcode was made-up by Norman Joseph Woodland & Bernard Silver and patented in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA in 1951.
Who Invented the QR Codes?
Denso Wave owns a number of patents on QR Code technology, however, has preferred to implement them in some degree of approach. With the purpose of extensive usage of QR codes in fields like Health Care, Technology, GYMs & Personal Use, Denso Wave chose to not claim its rights to a key patent in its ownership for standardized codes only.
Full-Form of QR Code?
QR – Quick Response Code – Use to Scan, Read & Store the data
Is QR Code faster than Barcodes?
One of the greatest benefits of the QR Code is 2D Scanning and Storing Information and on top of it, QR Code is 10 times (10x) faster than the BARCODE system.
What Are Other Types of QR Codes Available Now?
There are majorly three types of QR Codes in the usage below are they;
- Micro QR Codes
- iQR Codes
- FrameQR (In usage since 2014)
How to Make a QR Code?
It is extremely easy to generate QR Code for yourself, your company, or for your clients by using various Free QR Code Generator Online platforms that are genuinely helpful.
Best Websites to Make Free QR Code Online
Jotted down the best QR Code Online Websites for free usage and will never expire.
- flowcode.com – Create a free, custom QR code in 60 seconds
- Qr-code-generator.com – QR Code Generator for URL, vCard, and more
- The-qrcode-generator.com – Supports Dynamic Codes, Tracking, and Analytics, Free text, vCards, and more.
- unitag.io/qrcode – Easy Customization with various templates
- qrstuff.com – Free QR code generator and QR scanner
- Qrcode-tiger.com – Make a static QR code with a logo for Free!
- qrcode.tec-it.com – Create QR Codes to Encode Plain Text
- Qr-creator.com – W/o Registering, Free Indefinitely, Dynamic QR, For Print Use, and more.
- qrd.by – Dynamic and Static QR Codes are free for commercial use, trackable, and will never expire.
Steps To Generate Your QR Using an Online QR Code Generator
Firstly, I will walk you through how to create a standard Black and White QR Code and you can learn how to add colors and images to your QR Codes.
Let’s get started.
The very first thing that you need to do is to open a browser window and navigate to QRSTUFF.COM (By far, one of the best websites out there to create QR Codes).
- Step 1: Choose/Select the type of QR Code you want to create.
- Step 2: Enter the Website URL; I will use DroidPile.com for better understanding.
- Step 3: On the right side of the page, click on Download the QR CODE.
- Step 4: Done! Now you or anybody can scan the QR Code using their SMARTPHONEs.
Also, there are tones of QR Code Scanning Applications available for Windows, Android & iPhone in their respective stores for FREE.
Best QR Code Generator for Android
- QR Code Generator
- QR Code Generator & Scanner
- QR Code Reader & Generator / Barcode Scanner
- QRCode Generator: QR code Scanner – QR code Reader
- QR Code Generator & QR Code Maker – Make QR Code
- QR Code Generator | QR TIGER | Creator QR Scanner
Best QR Code Generator for iOS
- Qrafter – QR Code Reader
- QR Code Maker
- QR Code Generator & Creator
- QR Code Generator, Scan QR
- QR Code Reader & Code Scanner
Steps to Make QR Code Using iPhone & Android Devices
- Open App Store
- Once you are on App Store to find the best reliable QR Code generator
- Go to SEARCH MENU/BAR – Type “Barcode Generator” and click on the first suggested result.
- Scroll down, and click on the ICON, and enter the TEXT you want to ENCODE.
- Done! Hopefully, you should see your TEXT/URL is now DETECTED by this app.
How to Scan QR Code (No Apps) on iPhone, iPod & iPad?
Let me show you how to scan a QR Code using your built-in CAMERA app in iOS 11. To use this feature, of course, you need to be running iOS 11 or higher.
- Go back to GENERAL SETTINGs.
- Scroll down to CAMERA
- Ensure that the SCAN QR Codes feature is ENABLED.
- To scan a QR Code simply OPENS your CAMERA App and points your camera towards to QR Code.
- Your camera will automatically detect that it is a QR Code and notify you of the data stored in the QR Code.
- If it is a website LINK, you can tap on the notification and you will be redirected to the website and this is how you scan a QR Code.
Also, May Interest You
- Best Bottleneck Calculator
- How To Undo Text On Mac
- How To Find IMEI Number Without Phone
- How To Unfollow Someone On Twitch
- How to Add Ringtone to iPhone from Computer
The steps to download QR Code Generator for your SMARTPHONE (iPhone/Android/Windows) is the same (just change in platforms).
Hope you like the way I articulated this article, please do utilize this wonderful QR Code Generator Technology in the most creative ways for your ease.
If you feel like knowing the exact steps for each platform. Please, do let me know so that I can make a SCREENSHOT for your reference in the next update. Thanks!